Data privacy is of high importance for Oriel Gallery and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. When you provide us with personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) through this Website, we respect your privacy.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
There are a number of ways in which we may collect information about you:
- When you purchase products on our website
- When you place an order in store, over the phone, or via email
- When you engage with us on social media
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
To carry out a contract between you and us:
- to fulfil and deliver any order that you place with us
- to take payment from you
- to provide you with a receipt
- to protect and defend our legal rights
WHERE WE HAVE A LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- To monitor our website, including data to help us provide information and layouts in the most effective manner
- To ensure we provide the most efficient customer experience for you and better understand your needs as a browser and customer
- To analyse any feedback that you provide on our services, and to improve our services and your experience
- To enable Oriel Gallery to manage customer service interactions with you whether this be over the phone, by email or letter
- To manage competitions that you have entered e.g. Let you know you’ve won a competition
Sensitive information is not sought through this website. Sensitive information includes data relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other similar beliefs, physical or mental health.
THIRD PARTY SITES
We will not sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal information to any third party.
We share your information with our core service providers and third party platforms where necessary for our business to function. For example, we provide your address to our courier company and Royal Mail who assist us with fulfilling deliveries.
Your information may be processed by a third party in order to maintain the functionality of our website and database.
The listed third party suppliers may change from time to time but we will endeavor to keep the list above accurate and as up to date as possible. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites, they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
WHAT TYPE OF DATA WE MAY COLLECT
- The personal data we may collect includes your name, billing/delivery address, email address, telephone number and notes from conversations we have with you.
- Please note that when you place an order on our website, we do not hold your card details. Your payment may be collected by Paypal, our third party payment processor who uses secure online capture and processing methods.
- When placing an order over the phone we use Worlpay to process all payments. We never store payment details.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, email us at email@example.com, or write to us at Oriel Gallery, 2 Tyn y Coed Buildings, High Street, Barmouth, Gwynedd LL42 1DS.